Senior Citizens

Caring for our Seniors
We treasure our seniors and Greenville offers Assisted Living, Retirement Lining, & Long Term Care services as well as Adult Foster Care.

If you need assistance with abuse, counseling, housing, utility bills, groceries, etc., our Montcalm Care Network will steer you in the right direction. OR just dial “211” and ask!

coupleOur Senior Center is a very active one.  If you want to volunteer, you need a helping hand, or just like to spend time among friends, the Greenville Area Senior Center is a great place to start. Greenville Area Senior Center is also the location for the local Meals on Wheels program.  Located at 715 S. Baldwin St.  (616) 754-1658 or email

The Montcalm Commission on Agingcouple provides senior citizens and their families with assistance and information to maintain health, dignity, independence and well-being for all residents of Montcalm County who are 60 years of age and older.  Call them at (989) 831-7476.

Need a ride?  For a nominal fee, the Greenville Transit can take you anywhere in City limits and Eureka Township.  Just call (616) 754-9331.couple