Please take a few minutes to learn more about our Recreation and Community Center Sponsorship opportunities to learn how you can help Inspire Community Wellness.
YOUTH RECREATION SPONSORSHIPIf you are interested in sponsoring, please click here to submit online or complete the Youth Sponsor Form & return to our office as soon as possible. Thank you for your community Support.
|Recreation Youth Leagues Sponsorship Levels|
|1-3 Teams||$175 Each|
|4+ Teams||$150 Each|
|8+ Teams||$125 Each|
The Greenville Recreation Department staff is committed to providing a valuable experience for our sponsors. The exposure of your business name and logo is limitless.
Youth Recreation Sponsor Benefits include:
- Your business name will be listed as a proud youth sponsor on our website.
- Your business name and logo will be prominently displayed on the back of team shirts that will be worn by players throughout our service area for years to come.
- You will receive a team schedule; an invitation to attend a game to see the benefits of your generosity first-hand.
- You will receive a plaque with your team’s picture to proudly display in your business lobby to showcase your community support.
The Greenville Area Community Center is a valuable community-based outlet for cultural development of the Greater Greenville Area. Funding from people like you is what makes our season possible.
Sponsorship provides lower ticket prices for quality shows, lower registration fees for class participants, and affordable programming for everyone. Sponsorship also promotes accessibility to cultural programs for the education and entertainment of area residents. If you are interested in sponsoring, please click here to submit online or complete the Sponsor Reply Form below and return it to our office as soon as possible.
|Community Center Sponsorship Levels|
Sponsorship Benefits You Too....
- Demonstrates your strong community support
- An easy and effective way to market your business
- Provides advertising exposure to thousands of potential customers
- Becomes an advertising expense tax write-off for your business
- 56% of respondents said they would almost always or frequently buy a product to support a company sponsoring an arts or recreation event over one that does not.
- 43% of Americans with an interest in arts and recreation events indicate that they hold a “higher” trust in companies that sponsor these events compared to those that do not.
If the sponsorship options listed above do not meet your expectations, we are happy to customize a sponsorship to meet your company’s specific marketing objectives. If you desire a different level of contribution, such as an in-kind sponsorship, please contact us about unique underwriting opportunities.