Baldwin Lake BeachBaldwin Lake Beach is a 2 acre beach with 500 feet of frontage on Baldwin Lake. It is the only public swimming opportunity available for area residents. Acquisition of grant funds from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation has provided recent (summer 2009) improvements to the Baldwin Lake Beach area. The Access to Recreation project provided reconstruction of the parking area, re-nourishment of beach sand, lawn and tree plantings. Universally accessible sidewalks, a barrier free ramp with railings for access to the beach and water provides a unique barrier free access to recreation opportunities for all people of all abilities. Baldwin Lake Beach is located on the west side of Baldwin Lake along Baldwin Lake Drive.
Beach Rules:No life guards on duty – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Park hours: dawn to dusk. No swimming after dark.
- Swim in designated swimming area only
- No fishing is swimming area
- No jumping or diving from dock/platform
- Dispose of trash/debris in trash receptacles