Edwards Creek Mountain Bike TrailThere is currently 7.35 miles of winding intermediate and exert single track trail including a good variety of terrain. Short, intense climbs, downhills with plenty of rocks, roots, logs and structure crossings, and lots of off-camber trail to keep you on your toes. This trail is tight, technical and very challenging.
Directions: The general location is M-57 just east of M-91. Head east along M-57 to Walnut Street. Go north for approximately 0.2 miles to the Allen G. Davis ball field entrance. The trailhead is on your left as you enter the park.
Edwards Creek Trail Map
Shearer Road Mountain Bike TrailThis trail is 4.6 miles of wide, winding, single track, mostly flat terrain, with lots of rocks and roots, and a little of that Edwards Creek spice. This trail was cut for some fast riding, and will be getting faster and wider over the summer. A very good trail for the novice riders who want to take it a little slower, and learn some new skills.
Directions: M-57 to Hillcrest Rd east of Meijer. Travel north on Hillcrest Rd. thru Greenville West Dr. The road will turn into Shearer Rd. Continue traveling north on Shearer Rd. approximately ¼ mile. The trailhead is on your left.
Combine the two mountain bike trails via the Fred Meijer Flat River Trail and challenge yourself to a nice 17.5 mile ride.
Intermediate/Expert Trail – Tight, Technical & Challenging
- Stay on the trail at all times; do not trespass on private land.
- Control your bicycle-obey bicycle speed regulations and recommendations.
- Use caution on blind curves during bad weather conditions and unfamiliar sections of trail.
- Yield to fellow bikers and pedestrians.
- Obey all signs.
- Be extremely careful at all road crossings.
- Carry trash to the next available trash can. Don’t litter.
- Keep pets under control, on a leash, and clean up after them.
- No motorized vehicles on trail.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the trail.
- Use of bicycle safety equipment such as helmets is strongly encouraged.
PROGRAM LINKS & INFORMATION
Click on the links below for more information.