Senior Citizens

Caring for our Seniors

Senior Citizens - Happy Couple 2We treasure our seniors and Greenville offers Assisted Living services as well as Adult Foster Care.  Just click on the links and they will lead you to a list of facilities from our business directory.

Senior Citizens - Happy Couple 3If you need assistance with abuse, counseling, housing, utility bills, groceries, etc., our Community Resource Directory will steer you in the right direction. OR just dial “211” and ask!

Our Senior Center is a very active one.  If you want to volunteer, you need a helping hand, or just like to spend time among friends, the Greenville Area Senior Center is a great place to start. Greenville Area Senior Center is also the location for the local Meals on Wheels program.  Located at 715 S. Baldwin St.  (616) 754-1658.

Senior Citizens - Happy Couple 1The Montcalm Commission on Aging provides senior citizens and their families with assistance and information to maintain health, dignity, independence and well-being for all residents of Montcalm County who are 60 years of age and older.  Call them at (989) 831-7476.

Need a ride?  For a nominal fee, the Greenville Transit can take you anywhere in City limits and Eureka Township.  Just call (616) 754-9331.

HTML Snippets Powered By :