First Congregational Preschool 126 East Cass Street (616) 754-3445 First United Methodist Church Preschool and Childcare 204 West Cass Street (616) 754-8532 Mount Calvary Christian Preschool and Childcare 908 W. Oak Street (616) 754-8046 Oakwood Christian Preschool & Daycare 8750 Storey Rd, Belding (616) 794-1234 Greenville Public School services for children ages 3-5 with speech and language delays (616) 754-1996.
Greenville Public Schools
- MISSION: As a cooperating partner of the community, Greenville Public Schools will assure all students the education necessary to be participating citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Seven elected school board members, each serving staggered 4-year terms.
- Board establishes yearly budget and passes policies.
- Recently updated facilities, including sports complex and performing arts center.
- Fine arts offerings, extracurricular activities, advanced level classes.
Greenville Public Schools
1414 Chase Road
Baldwin Heights Elementary 821 W. Oak St. (616) 754-3643 Cedar Crest Elementary 622 S. Cedar St. (616) 754-3641 Greenville High School 111 N. Hillcrest St. (616) 754-3681 Greenville Middle School 1321 Chase Rd. (616) 754-9361 Lincoln Heights Elementary 12420 Lincoln Lake Rd. (616) 754-9167 Walnut Hills Elementary 712 N. Walnut (616) 754-3688 Lincoln Heights Elementary 12420 Lincoln Lake Rd. (616) 754-9167 Walnut Hills Elementary 712 N. Walnut (616) 754-3688
Public Charter Schools
Elementary (K-5) 12047 Old Belding Road (616) 691-8999 Jr./Sr. High School (6-12) 9481 Jordan Road (616) 754-9360
Located in the heart of Montcalm County, Montcalm Community College (MCC) is dedicated to developing a 21st century learning community by being a leader in higher education.
- 40 certificate & degree programs
- Certification programs
- Job-training programs
- Seamless transfer to bachelor programs at other colleges
- Various no credit courses
Colleges & Universities
Albion College Albion (517) 629-1000 Alma College Alma (800) 321-2562 Aquinas College Grand Rapids (616) 459-8281 Calvin College Grand Rapids (616) 957-6000 Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant (989) 774-4000 Cornerstone University & Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Grand Rapids (616) 949-5300 Davenport University Grand Rapids (616) 698-7111 Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti (313) 487-1849 Ferris State University Big Rapids (616) 592-2100 Grand Rapids Community College Grand Rapids (616) 592-2100 Grand Valley State University Allendale (616) 895-6611 Hope College Holland (616) 395-7000 Kendall College of Art & Design Grand Rapids (616) 451-2787 Lansing Community College Lansing (517) 483-1957 Michigan State University East Lansing (517) 355-1855 University of Michigan Ann Arbor (734) 764-1817 Western Michigan University Kalamazoo (269) 387-1000
Flat River Community Library
Montcalm County Great Start
621 New Street | P.O. Box 367
Stanton, Michigan 48888
Working toward the vision that EVERY Child in Montcalm County is healthy, eager, and prepared to succeed in school and in life. They collaborate with schools, businesses, faith based organizations, human services organizations, non-profit organizations and parents to improve the services available to families with young children in Montcalm County.
They offer playgroups, parenting classes, Dolly Parton Imagination Library, developmental supports, family activities, learning opportunities and function as a resource to all parents in Montcalm County. Nearly all activities and classes are free! Visit their website for more information and view their calendar for a variety of family friendly activities in our community!
- Our City
- About Greenville
- New Resident Information
- Parks & Amenities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- City Services
- Apply For…
- Pay My…
- Broken Website Link
- Criminal Violation
- General Complaint/Concern
- Missed Trash Pickup
- Ordinance Violation
- Potholes & Street Maintenance for City
- Potholes & Street Maintenance for State Roads
- Sewer Backups
- Sidewalks in Need of Repair
- Street Light Out
- Traffic Signal Not Working
- Tree Damage on City Property
- Bulk Item & Loose Leaf Pick Up
- Forms & Applications
- Garbage & Recycling
- Leaf, Brush & Clippings Drop Off
- Assessing & Building
- Code Enforcement
- Community Center & Recreation Department
- Planning & Zoning
- Public Safety
- Public Services